Well sounds like this last week was pretty packed with a bunch of family things going on in Phoenix. Everything sounds like it was great at the wedding (minus the splitting out of the pants) and everyone had a great time. Weather sounds amazing in comparison to Manti's 15 degrees. It makes it even more exciting to have had Corey get his mission call the same week. Tell him congrats for me.
Ummm.....ya I haven't even given much thought to Christmas but I guess it is just around the corner. The arrangements that you have right now sound good and I should be able to participate (maybe I will send a bottle of some great Mexican hot sauce that I found :) jk)
This week wasn't transfer week, but that is coming up next week. We should find out this Sunday if we are getting transferred. The zone that I am in right now will be shaken up a little bit because we have 3 district leaders leaving and then both zone leaders leave next transfer. I am thinking that I will most likely be moved, but you never know because I was thinking the same thing last transfer.
The baby incident actually turned out to be a blessing in disguise. After that episode that we had they are all about learning the gospel. The father is already a member but is dedicated to returning to church and just a couple of days ago we put the mother on date (for baptism) for the 26th of November. God works in mysterious ways to get people to listen.
Not to much to report this week. We are working with several individuals and a couple that are really close to accepting baptismal dates, but there is just little stuff that we have to overcome with them. I have a feeling that in the next 2 months of so there could be 4 baptisms.
Working with the kid that is being adopted by a family in the branch has been great. He knows little to nothing about anything gospel related so we have taken baby steps from who God is to who Jesucristo is to the basics of a prayer. We made some flashcards for him so that he can go through pictures of gospel related people and things and get familiar with them. The great thing is he is catching on and loves to go to church....even after 3 hours he asks to go back to the church.
Well got to run
Thank you for everything
Thank you for everything
Elder B
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.