Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ben's New Greenie

Hey Family,

So sorry this is a super fast letter and super late as well.  Since it is transfers we had pday today (Tuesday).  I was called yesterday as a trainer and so spent all day in the mission home with President Larkin.  It was a GREAT day, but it also means that we are scrambling to do everything else and so this well be a fast letter. 

Yes, I sent off Elder Haro yesterday.  I think that he has pretty excited yet nervous to go home.  My new companion is Elder Carpenter from Lindon Utah. He is pumped to get out and work like any new missionary is, and so I am really excited to be with him.

We met an amazing family, parents and two daughters, on Sunday night that we started to teach.  They were a referral from an English couple who is their friends.  We went over to their house and had a great lesson.  The best part is they live close to the ,and so unlike many of our investigators shouldn't have transportation problems.

Well, that is about it.  I have to go.

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.