Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Adrian Baptism in FL

Hi family,

This weekend was very nice. We had the baptismal service for Adrian, our investigator from Puerto Rico, and it turned out very well with lots of support from the ward.

We had transfers this past Wednesday.  Said goodbye to several of my former companions and a lot of good friends - 17 went home! Elder Fuller, Elder Marquez, and myself had a blast singing "Faith in Every Footstep" as a trio at the transfer meeting.  I'm not sure why, but my voice has gotten significantly higher in the last couple years.  As a senior in high school, I sang bass/baritone, now I'm most definitely a tenor and can't even approach those notes I used to hit with ease.

Benj, I loved your story about reaching that mission goal of 100/month!  Very inspiring.  Our mission could probably use something similar - we've plateaued for the last couple years and our goal is currently 60/month.  How many missionaries do you have in the Seattle Mission?

Since I didn't get an email from Mom this week, I'll assume that the family is in process of moving again.  Good luck; God bless!

--
Elder M. Howell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.