Monday, August 22, 2011

Elder McKay

Hola Madre!
 
At least, I think that's how "Mother" is spelled in Spanish.  :)  So I'm on a ridiculous computer at the local library that runs as slow as molasses and can't keep up with as fast as I type so I'm watching letters slowly appear on the screen a few seconds after I enter them.  Grrr....  So much to tell you about, but I probably won't be able to.
 
First off, my new address is:
 
Elder McKay "Awesomeness to the Extreme" Howell
8291 Dames Pt Crossing Blvd. N  #4101
Jacksonville, FL  32277
 
It's a kind of ridiculously long, but there you have it.
 
Well, I have exactly 7 minutes to try and write this week's update so it will probably be really spare.  I'm alive.  My new companion is pretty fun.  He was a music major at UofU before coming out and has his violin with him.  We do some fiddle jig stuff at night.  =D  We're in the car 3 days a week and biking the rest.  Last night we got caught in the rain and actually spend most of our time getting soaked. Good thing it is a warm rain here in the south.  It's kinda like taking a lukewarm shower....  Hahah, we use it as much as we can though and a few people let us in out of pity for our sorry plight.
 
Sorry, I do have several new photos to send of our adventures, but not enough time to do it in.  I'll plan ahead for next week.
 
I was glad to hear the Eagle Scout project turned out ok.  Gabe will soon learn all the skills of awesomeness that the rest of us got to do working with dad.  I did kind of like tile, but laying hardwood floors was my favorite.  Well, I now have 1 minute to click send and hope that this computer is able to process that before my computer automatically boots me off.
 
Love ya'll!
 
Elder M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.