Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Elder Ben
Oh, I forgot to say I'm my email something pretty cool. Starting on October 1st we will be having a media blitz here in the Seattle area for Mormon.org. There will be billboards, things on the buses, and every 10 minutes an ad will run on 5 of the biggest television stations. We have know about it for awhile but I keep on forgetting to write about it. It should be really good for people referring themselves to the missionaries. The have only done this in smaller scale is several other places and I guess it has worked out well. Right now all of the missionaries are working on getting a profile up on Mormon.org. It is actually a pretty neat web site and it is growing by the day. Hopefully I will have my profile up in a couple of weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.