Thursday, June 16, 2011

Weekly Photos From McKay

Sorry, not much time for a weekly letter.  The other elders are rushing me since they don't have anyone they love enough to write.  =D  JK, but here are a few photos from this week's adventures.  I thought of picking up a possum and sending it home for Daniel, but the only ones I can find are dead on the side of the road.  Maybe he would like a possum hide?  =D
 
They are huge on the Confederate States of America down here!  Lol, memorials everywhere.  People still fly the confederate flag along with the Georgia state flag.
I also included a photo of the old city hall and me after a long day of biking.  Thankfully, it was relatively cool that evening with a good breeze coming in.  P.S.  Palm trees are sweet.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.