Thursday, June 16, 2011

MTC Week 5!!!!!!!!!!! (Ben)

Family--

Well, first off I realized that tonight is the first day of pageant.  Good luck to Gabe and Joe on the opening night.  Gabe, it is awesome that you are doing the dancing part.  I think that you will really enjoy it.  Do you have to lift the girl for the sacrifice?

Alecia sent me a Dear Elder saying that she broke her ankle while running.  It sounded pretty bad in her letter, but then other letters after even made it sound worse.  She pulled a ligament also?  Alecia this really puts a damper on your plans of working for the summer.  I hope that it heals fast.

Sounds like Daniel is just making the most of the summer.  Already hitting up the lakes and going camping.  I really don't envy him biking 34 miles a day though.  I guess that is one way to stay in shape over the summer for cross country in the fall! :)  I hope that my scooter will be of some use to him.

Gabe keep training for the fair run.  You have to continue the tradition.....I think we are on 9 years of winning that.  Ya, no pressure or anything! :)

Dad, I am sure you have forgotten or didn't care in the first place, but fathers day is this weekend so.....Happy Fathers Day!!!  Dad, is Italian close to Spanish?  I think I was sitting next to the Italian Elders at lunch and I could pick up parts of their conversation.

My district has been practicing a song so that we could tryout today to sing in a devotional.  We are singing "the armies of Helaman."  Part in English and part in Spanish (I somehow got roped into singing with both the English and Spanish parts).  We just tried out about an hour ago and I thought it went really well.  The Spanish may need to be pronounced a little better, but my district actually sings pretty well together.  For the tryout we had to sing in front of the MTC presidency's wives.  They are all amazing in musical ability so it made it a bit nerve racking for some in the district.  I think we find out in a couple of days if we have a call back or are singing in a devotional.  I think the whole zone was getting annoyed with hearing it about 10 times a day so they are happy that we finally tried out. hahaha

We ended up getting another district in our zone this Wednesday.  It just keeps on growing!  Elder Lanier and I couldn't dodge the bullet any longer and so there are two of the new guys in our room now.   Elder Wright (one of the guys in our room now) was homeschooled!  He is from Arkansas and seems like a pretty out going person so we should get to know them pretty fast.

Thank you for your support,
Elder Howell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.