Friday, June 3, 2011

Week 3 in the MTC for Elder Ben!

Hola to all,

Sounds like the family has been pretty busy this last week.  We have had people moving, getting roasted in 109 degree weather, running in state track, going to Disneyland, running in western regionals, battling crazy insects in Georgia, getting married, and being wicked Lamanites in the pageant....phew...what a week!

We had a companionship leave for the Peru MTC on Wednesday morning.  Elder Richards and Elder Jensen were in the same room as Elder Lanier and I, so now it is just the two of us. 

For all of the people that are just dying for pictures I printed some of them out and will be mailing them today.  With my non-computer ways I can't find a way to email my pictures, or have time to do it. I will be mailing my SD card to Sheena and she will be able to crop them and touch them up (some of them are far away).

Gabe and Joe, keep up the awesome tradition of being wicked Lamanites!  Maybe someday one of you will have to defect and give mom a righteous Nephite that she so deserves.  Although I agree, there isn't much more fun then being in a costume that shows a whole lot of insect food (skin) for the biting, freezing some nights as it rains on you, and getting limited amounts of sleep. Nothing like the experience!
Jacob, I don't like the sound of your job at all.  If I saw that it was 109 degrees outside I don't think I would get any selling done.  Instead I would be inside drinking a glass of ice water.  Keep up the good work though it sounds like you are selling a lot down there.

Daniel, no bueno on getting a cramp on the regional run.  There is always next year I guess. Where are you going to be working at during the summer? Keep me posted.
Jaclyn and Zack + kids how was Disneyland?  Sounds nice to have a little vacation! 

Alecia, you have now graduated and moved!  Hopefully you can find a job soon in AZ.

McKay, love reading your updates.  It's good to hear about missionary work....and your crazy insect stories.  Sounds like everyday is a new experience to write about.  Happy Birthday!

Not to much report with me this week.  I continue to learn in the MTC....but still look forward to getting into the field.  It is weird to think that I haven't been out of a block radius in over 3 weeks!  hahah  That has never happened before.  It is weird to see all the new missionaries coming in...they are so confused as to where to go and what to do.  I hope I wasn't like this.  The MTC is getting so many missionaries.  With school being out everyone put their leave date for around now.  The past 2 weeks the MTC has gotten over 2 thousand missionaries and every place is pretty packed.

Well time is running out for me.  Love you all.

Elder B. Howell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.