Gabe and Joe are definitely too young to
be doing anything for Valentine's day! ....I don't even remember
looking at a girl until I was 18. Yikes. Stay safe,
brothers! =D
Not sure on the extension...it's probably safe to plan on the 21st unless otherwise notified. Still working on it though....
Lung infection = stubborn. Antibiotics didn't do anything. Doctor will be checking it out again on Thursday.
New companion....but an old companion. I've been companions
with Elder Bennion before waaaaay back in Fort Caroline in summer 2011
when we were both fresh. Found out in his first ward council here that
he's related to the elders quorum president...5th cousins once
removed....I think that's what they determined.
Sister Howell came into the mission for her 3 outbound
transfers from the Temple Square mission. That was fun - I've never met
another Howell before and now there's one serving in my district! She
says family headquarters is in Michigan. Do we have any relatives out
thataway?
Also met the Knudsen family's former babysitter. That was an odd moment. Lol, the church makes the world a very small place.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.